Friday, January 20, 2012

Thanks! and What to do?

First of all, thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes for my sister.  I found out today my mom is going to get to go down to CA for a few days when it happens.  Could be as soon as Tuesday.  I'd love to go to, but I hate planning for a sub! Plus, I don't think I could leave her there.  The last year has been killer to not get to talk to her all the time!

Well if the awful hormone headache is any indication of what's in my immediate future... I probably should figure out how we're proceeding.  I currently have one round of clo.mid that we never used last year I could self-medicate... or I should, you know, actually see a doctor! 

My RE in SLC seems to be blowing me off, or he actually decided to retire and just not tell me... Do I keep trying to work with him?  It's such an inconvenience that he's 5 hours away.  Or do I just move on?  And if I move on where do I go?

I wish I had a million dollars to do what I wanted, when I was ready, when it comes to this whole trying to have a baby process.  Unfortunately for us, it all comes down to money or technically our lack thereof. 


Life Happens said...

Is the closes RE to you really 5 hrs away??! That's pretty crazy. I say try to find a new dr since your dr is blowing you off (or retired).

If I had a million dollars, I'd give you some for the whole baby process. I wish there was some 'scholarship' fund for IVF. It would help so many people!

EB said...

Wow, 5 hours?? That seems like a lot of travel just to get to an RE. I also vote for trying to find a new doctor.