Sunday, January 22, 2012

Home Videos

So I borrowed my step father's Video/DVD recorder forever ago and meant to burn all my home movies I stole from my mom years ago.  But, I never got around to it.  So now, with no TV to watch... it's finally getting done.

I'm currently watching Christmas of 1999.  I'm honestly shocked to see how very much the same we each are.  I mean my youngest brother who's now 19 acted the same exact way at age 7 as he does now.  It is uncanny to watch this little person act like my now adult brother.

Not to mention me.  WOW!

I have NOT changed in my mannerisms much,  the words might have changed that I use to express disbelief or excitement but I'm the same.

And the crazy clown lounge pants my dad always wore, Oh man, good times!

It's also really neat to hear and see my dad.  It's been 4 and a half years since he passed away.  I miss him like crazy.

I miss that.  I miss my little family all driving each other crazy but all being together.  With none of my siblings living near by at the moment I'm missing them all like crazy!  So now, off to write my 3 missionaries.

Moral of the story, I have the best family EVER!  So glad they're my eternal family!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

How wonderful that you have those videos! I always wish my family took videos when we were young. I try to do better and take at least some video now, but I am not very good at it. Old habits of Not videoing anything die hard :)

Happy ICLW! #108