Thursday, January 26, 2012

More than Last Year

Well, my posts might have been short and inconsequential, but I have blogged more this month than I did through all of last year.

I don't really have a reason.  However, I did want to contribute to this community as much as I've taken away from it.  And to me, that means blogging and keeping up my side of the blogger relationship.

So, I looked at all the bloggers I just love and realized they post consistently and about seemingly inconsequential things as well as the bigger, more important things.  I decided that would be a good place for me to start.

There are several bloggers that I just adore! I feel like I know them and would be able to have great conversations with them and be the best of friends, if only we could meet in real life.  I am thrilled when they e-mail me back after a comment or include me in a reply tweet.  The best way I thought to contribute was to allow people into my world.  That's only possible as a blogger if you post.  So that's what I've done.

I don't know if I'll post every day all year or even every day for the rest of this month.  But, I do know that I love hearing your comments and visiting your blogs to see what you're all doing.  I'm super busy and shouldn't really be blogging right now, but here I am doing it anyway, because it's important to me.  This community is important to me.

4 comments:

Life Happens said...

You've really been on a roll with blogging!!!

BTW, thank you SO much for the sock monkey hat! It is PERFECT for Matthew. I LOVE it!!! THANK YOU!!

Nicole said...

I feel the same way! I'm so glad to be one of your blogging friends :)

Donor Diva said...

Totally agree! I find I blog more during ICLW just feel an obligation to connect.

ICLW #7
donordiva.com

Gretchen said...

I love reading your posts and knowing what's going on in your life. It's like we're back in high school when we got to see each other every day;)