Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New ICLW Participant here

Welcome to All IComLeavWe buddies! Here's a little countdown to tell you a little about me. Next time I think I'll steal the ABC intro idea!


10 number of months we TTC with Dr. supervision and clomid
9 different brands of BCP since age 14
8 years ago I graduated high school.
7 years ago diagnosed with Endometriosis
6 years ago this June I got married :)
5 number of first grade classes I have taught
4 years ago I was diagnosed with PCOS (finally)
3 reasons I'm an aunt (4th on its way)
2 number of "new" pregnancies I was told about 'IRL' in the last week
1 westie Tuffy...my sweet puppy!
0 what we're doing now to TTC... everything is on hold until DH finishes school in 2 years.


Anything else you want to know, is it unclear? Let me know! I'm so thrilled to be part of this wonderful IF community. Thanks for including me!

17 comments:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

hi, I am visiting from ICLW...No. 35 to say hello and to check out your blog.
Very creative idea ... I was thinking of doing the same thing for a Thursday 13 LOL ...great minds !
Goodluck on your journey.
My Little Drummer Boys

Anonymous said...

I love the 10-0 countdown!

ICLW

jenn said...

Hi there I just wanted to say Hi! I like your count down intro. :)

Im # 93

Scrambled Egg said...

Howdy from ICLW! Hopefully in your next list of 10's the #1 will be one healthy baby! =)

Triumph in Learning said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog!! I decided to follow your blog and I'll be checking in on you:)

Hope this year brings you a bfp!!!

Hugs,
Hannah

ps. sorry about your Dad, I lost mine in Oct. 2008 in a Tragic Accident. I'm also the oldest child, and I miss my Daddy so much.. But I plan on seeing him again in heaven one day:)

Tracy said...

Great countdown idea! I also have endo, it really sucks! Good luck with your TTC journey...

*ICLW*

SS said...

Hi! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Liked your countdown. I hope something happens for you in the next two years without dr.'s help!

ICLW

My Endo Journey said...

You guys are so creative with your intro posts!!! :)

ICLW

Lucky Jones said...

Great post! Thanks for visiting my site and good luck with everything :) Happy ICLW!

Anonymous said...

happy ICLW, I hope your first one has been fun so far, there are so many amazing ladies and even a few men, finding this community has done wonders for my sanity ;)

Mr. Shelby said...

The 10-0 countdown is a great idea. Shelby and I got married in June too, the 10th!

Hang in there while you're on hold from TTC'ing.

Best of luck.
Mr. Shelby (from ICLW)

..al said...

Quite a countdown!

9 different brands of BCP!!!! What made that happen??

Welcome to ICLW!

All the best!


*ICLW*

Jessica White said...

Good luck with everything...hopefully the time between now and when your DH finishes school goes quickly.

ICLW

Kristin said...

Welcome to the community. Your countdown is a great way to introduce yourself to us!

~ICLW

Anonymous said...

he he, what a great way to do an intro. :) nice to "meet" you!


iclw

Mrs. Gamgee said...

That's a fabulous intro! I hope you have enjoyed this month's ICLW as much as I have. :)

Jill said...

That countdown is actually way cooler than my ABCs! Welcome to ICLW!