Sunday, March 11, 2012

Unsettled

Have you ever felt like there's something someone isn't telling you?  It's an unsettling feeling!

Yup, I feel that way.  I have a feeling (and have for a while) that a close friend of mine is pregnant and doesn't want to/know how to break the news.

If it's you, just tell me ;) You don't have to be stealthy and try and keep your secret.  I'm in a good head space, promise.  Plus it helps that I'm super excited for your already!

And if its not true... then no harm done right?  Because I'll just keep feeling this feeling for months and months until it happens.  I've done that a couple of times!  Right about when I give up and admit, okay, I must be wrong... they finally fess up!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

It's NOT me!:)

Nicole said...

*hugs* its not always an easy thing to do ... but it's not me