- Taxes... State and Federal. We're getting a nice return from federal, but owe for state due to a mix up by our payroll person/computer. Thankfully we don't owe nearly as much as most of the other people at school
- Walk of Hope- I've been volunteering from afar for the 2012 Scottsdale RESOLVE Walk of Hope
- I finally compiled my list of items being donated for the giveaways.
- I e-mailed all the newspaper people to see if any of them would be willing to do a write up about the walk.
- I finally registered for the Walk of Hope myself (I have a deadline in my head that if I'm not done with National Board I can't go since its the weekend before it's due. GOOD Motivation!)
- National Board... I wrote for 4 hours straight today. I'm still not anywhere near to being done... but at least I have a decent amount written and sent off to be read by my coaches. So thankful for the AZ K12 Center and their support through this process. It is a process!
Nope, the house still didn't get cleaned! And the laundry is never all the way done, even though John tries really hard to stay on top of it. Here's to a refreshing, relaxing, and uplifting Sunday. We'll be watching the Daytona 500! (yes we plugged the borrowed satellite box in for the big race!)