Saturday, February 25, 2012

Busy Saturday

Well I checked many things off my TO DO list today.   Not as many as I would have liked, but they all needed to get done sooner rather than later because each had a deadline.


  • Taxes... State and Federal.  We're getting a nice return from federal, but owe for state due to a mix up by our payroll person/computer. Thankfully we don't owe nearly as much as most of the other people at school
  • Walk of Hope- I've been volunteering from afar for the 2012 Scottsdale RESOLVE Walk of Hope
    • I finally compiled my list of items being donated for the giveaways.
    • I e-mailed all the newspaper people to see if any of them would be willing to do a write up about the walk.  
    • I finally registered for the Walk of Hope myself (I have a deadline in my head that if I'm not done with National Board I can't go since its the weekend before it's due.  GOOD Motivation!) 
  • National Board... I wrote for 4 hours straight today.  I'm still not anywhere near to being done... but at least I have a decent amount written and sent off to be read by my coaches.  So thankful for the AZ K12 Center and their support through this process.  It is a process!  
Nope, the house still didn't get cleaned!  And the laundry is never all the way done, even though John tries really hard to stay on top of it.  Here's to a refreshing, relaxing, and uplifting Sunday.  We'll be watching the Daytona 500!  (yes we plugged the borrowed satellite box in for the big race!) 

No comments: