Saturday, May 8, 2010

Secret Pals

I have had the joy and privilege to take part in Lynn's secret pals for the last two months. I cannot tell you how thrilled I have been to receive extra support and fun items from my secret pals! It has seriously been so much fun getting to know other people around the IF community and feel loved and supported, and be given the chance to show my support for others.


My March secret pal was Hannah from Life Happens When You're Making Other Plans
She sent me some awesome things :) A Dr. Seuss book. fuzzy socks, scrapbooking/card making stickers. a little purple lizard all the way from Cozumel that she got me on her cruise, and a gorgeous paperweight (I can't wait to get that to school next year!) She also wrote me some wonderful cards with all KINDS of questions. I"ll try and answer all of them at some point. Thanks Hannah!


My April secret pal was PCOSChick.
She sent me this amazing picture that her husband took and a GREAT book for my classroom about telling time. It just happened to come the week I was planning to teach telling time to my first graders. It's great! The picture is in a gorgeous frame. It is of an old barn and silos. It is AWESOME! Some people have such a gift for taking pictures! Thanks PCOSChick!

No comments: