- "aren't you EVER going to have kids?"
- "you're a teacher so you must like children."
- "why are you a teacher if you don't like kids since you don't have any?"
- "you've been married long enough, maybe you should think about children?"
- "maybe you should quite teaching and have children."
- "maybe if you weren't so focused on your career you'd have children."
However, I am a very lucky girl! I have many marvelous people in my life that get me, and care enough to support me.
My sister in law, commented and reposted every link I shared on facebook, reads and comments on my blog regularly, and always is thinking of how to make my day brighter. On Tuesday I came home to a package at my front door. Inside were these:
It says " Aunt Erika, just wanted you to know that we were thinking of you on Mother's Day. Love the Kids"
So SPECIAL! Thank you! I love you guys and appreciate your thoughtfulness!
I have a new what IF for you...
What IF everyone had this kind of a support system while suffering through infertility?