Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Birthday Flowers/Show and Tell

Show and Tell

Happy Show and Tell! This really is fun, maybe I should let my first graders do it this year... I always ban it until the week after Christmas break and then it is banned again... I really hate it because things get lost/stolen/broken etc.


Anyway, sorry about getting off topic, this week for show and tell I give you my birthday flowers that my husband brought home the day BEFORE my birthday! Not only are they my favorite flowers, but they made it to me before my birthday so that was even more special! It made 26 a little easier to handle... I don't know why it's so hard this year, but I FEEL SO OLD!
So, on to prettier things, Gerber Daisies!

This one's my favorite!




Now go check out what everyone else is showing for Show and Tell!

15 comments:

kate said...

I love flowers, especially birthday flowers. What a sweet husband to bring you an early birthday gift. And happy birthday, by the way!

Anonymous said...

I love the flowers!

Happy Birthday too!

You are not old at 26... :)

Stopping by for an ICLW visit...
No. 95: The Unfair Struggle (male-factor infertility, good friends, neighborhood rumblings)

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

I love gerber daisies.

Happy Birthday!!

areyoukiddingme said...

I love Gerber daisies! I'm trying to figure out how to grow them from seed, so I don't have to buy new ones every year. They're just so bright and pretty.

Happy Birthday!

Scrambled Egg said...

Love, love, love gerber daisies! Hey, and Harry Potter was pretty ok. Not the best one by far--somewhat of a teaser for the next movie. Still good!

Kristin said...

Absolutely gorgeous flowers Erika! Happy Belated Birthday.

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Happy Birthday! What beautiful flowers!

..al said...

Happy Birthday! Beautiful Flowers!


ICLW

Beautiful Mess said...

Beautiful flowers! Love the vibrant colors of them. Happy birthday!
*HUGS*

MAJ Bryen said...

The flowers are lovely! I love the photos! Happy ICLW!

Karen said...

I love Gerber daisies! Those were my wedding flowers.

I teach first grade and I just can bring myself to do show and tell no matter how fun it is. Monday weekend news is plenty for me.

Queenie. . . said...

I LOVE those--they are always so happy and cheerful! And don't feel old. You've still got a lot of living to do (spoken by someone who turns 37 next month!!!)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, but 26 is *not* old! (coming from a 28'er :-) )

K said...

Yay for birthday flowers!

I also turned 26 this month. It was slightly easier than 25, but not by much.

Virginia Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.