It has become my favorite time of the month! ICLW is a time where I get out, "meet" new people, and find new blogs to follow. SO here's a little intro to me and things you may not know.
Top Ten Things I love to Eat
- Chile Rellanos
- Ice Cream
- Flour Tortillas with butter and salt
- John's homemade salsa (TO DIE FOR, and no I'm not just saying that he won a local contest last year!)
- Carnitas either John's or Old Town Mexican Cafe in San Diego... Anyone live there and want me to come visit? I'll buy dinner! lol
- Yo + yogurt
- Fruit (strabewrries, pineapple, grapes, apples, oranges, kiwi, blackberries, raspberries, etc)
Top Ten Things I Don't Eat
- Seafood of any kind
- Mushrooms (why would you eat a fungus? Sorry I know it's my personal opinion but there it is)
- Milk (I've never drank milk for as long as I can remember!)
- Raw anything
- Odd parts like liver/eyeballs/ etc I know some people eat weird stuff but not I
- bugs (never tried them, never will sorry!)
- Im sure there's more but I can't think of anything else right now so moving on...
Top Ten things I Love about my Hubby
- His Patience
- generally kind and nice, where I'm not so much...
- excellent cook
- great with ALL kids (even the ones that annoy me)
- Especially great with special needs kids
- wants our own kids as much as I do
- makes me laugh ALL THE TIME!
- Works his butt off and ALWAYS tries his best
Anyway there are some things you probably didn't know about me before that you do now. Happy ICLW, Everybody!