Saturday, March 21, 2009

Finally a decision...

Well, we've made our decision. After a week of hardly seeing John at all, we finally had a chance to talk. We've decided I will have the laparoscapy. The Dr. said that after a lap he would like me to do Lupron anyway... so after we talk to our insurance (cause I definately choose the wrong package for me this year!) and talk to the Dr. then we will decide when all of this will happen. It may have to wait until next "year" (july/august) when we can change plans or if we're close enough to meet our deductible then we will just go ahead and hope I can do it during spring break so I won't have to miss anymore school. I feel really good about it, so now I can enjoy our vacation in San Diego!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad to hear you have made a decision - indecision can be so hard to deal with! Enjoy your break - I look forward to hearing about it!

The Schmitt Family said...

Can you explain exactly what this will do for you? I've looked it up on the internet but I'm still not sure what it does to help you. It sounds better than the other choice that is for sure. I hope you and your wonderful hubby prayed about it and listened to our Heavenly Father, he won't lead you astray. I love you very much and wish the best for you and John.