I've taken a break from ICLW officially for the last several months. However, I've still been clicking over to the list and commenting on some blogs. I've learned google reader keeps me caught up on my reading, but not so caught up on my commenting. SO I'm going to try and fix that this month.
Here's a little about where we're at right now.
- Officially TTC again after a 6 year break...
- me not on BCP=psychotic version of me on most days
- HSG in December shows signs of Uterine abnormality unsure of what exactly... told it could be arcuate, bicornuate, or septate. My OBGYN is assuming arcuate and not looking into it any further. (will be asking for further testing because WE NEED TO KNOW)
- Currently on Prov.era/Cl.omid protocol... but haven't had to take the Prover.a! (HUGE miracle!)
- CD 21 (averaging 34)
- Round 2 of Cl.omid this time around (Did 3 or 4 rounds in 03-04)
- Headed to Scottsdale to participate in RESOLVE's Walk of Hope March 6th.
- Have the BEST support system ever! (Could be because I've told everyone whether they wanted to know or not)
- CSN Stores is allowing me to give a $35 gift code away, go enter!
My principal often states how she is reminded of my slogan for this year and it encourages her to keep going. I live this minute by minute sometimes!
"Fake it, 'til you make it!"
I'm shocked by how good of a show I'm beginning to be able to put on!