Sunday, February 20, 2011

ICLW February

Welcome!

I've taken a break from ICLW officially for the last several months. However, I've still been clicking over to the list and commenting on some blogs. I've learned google reader keeps me caught up on my reading, but not so caught up on my commenting. SO I'm going to try and fix that this month.

Here's a little about where we're at right now.
  • Officially TTC again after a 6 year break...
  • me not on BCP=psychotic version of me on most days
  • PCOS
  • Endo
  • HSG in December shows signs of Uterine abnormality unsure of what exactly... told it could be arcuate, bicornuate, or septate. My OBGYN is assuming arcuate and not looking into it any further. (will be asking for further testing because WE NEED TO KNOW)
  • Currently on Prov.era/Cl.omid protocol... but haven't had to take the Prover.a! (HUGE miracle!)
  • CD 21 (averaging 34)
  • Round 2 of Cl.omid this time around (Did 3 or 4 rounds in 03-04)
  • Headed to Scottsdale to participate in RESOLVE's Walk of Hope March 6th.
  • Have the BEST support system ever! (Could be because I've told everyone whether they wanted to know or not)
  • CSN Stores is allowing me to give a $35 gift code away, go enter!

My principal often states how she is reminded of my slogan for this year and it encourages her to keep going. I live this minute by minute sometimes!

"Fake it, 'til you make it!"

I'm shocked by how good of a show I'm beginning to be able to put on!

12 comments:

Lee Family said...

*virtual hug* ♥

nh said...

Keep going with the 'fake it, 'til you make it' mantra. It helps, it truly does!

ICLW

Miriam said...

Fake it, 'til you make it is an awesome mantra and works so well in so many situations! Good luck with your upcoming cycle! I hope you get a BFP!

ICLW #61

Mrs. Gamgee said...

It's way too easy to get out of the habit of commenting. That's why I love love love ICLW! It keeps me on track...

Blessings on this cycle!

M said...

I like your mantra. It usually works. Good luck! ICLW.

Summastarlet said...

Happy ICLW!

Best of luck with your return to the TTC game!!

I like your mantra! xx

Jenni said...

I too go with "Fake it 'til you make it." Good luck with your return to the TTC side of things.

Jenni - ICLW #12

Lindsey from The R House said...

Oh my! I totally want to go to RESOLVE's walk! Very cool.

My motto this year has also turned into "Fake it, 'til you make it!" Great motto!

ICLW #163
www.therhouse.blogspot.com
infertility * adoption * hope

Kathleen said...

have fun at the walk for hope! that's fantastic. i want to organize one where i live. happy ICLW (47)

EC said...

I sign up to ICLW for the same reason, google reader is awesome for keeping me up todate but since I read on my phone I never seem to get around to commenting so ICLW forces me to :D

good luck with this round of Clomid - I hope it doens't make you as crazy as it makes me.

Anonymous said...

Hey there, happy ICLW. Thanks so much for your comment yesterday. Hugs to you.

Aisha said...

Happy ICLW to you too! Like you, I read mostly on google reader- and its so bad because I often end up not commenting as much as I like either- glad for ICLW as an important reminder to reach out and communicate- as this is the heart of blogging :)