Sunday, January 9, 2011

Not dealing well

the information I read last night is not sitting well.

I'm not reacting well. I'm not dealing with other's well. At the moment I'm ready to strangle a lady from church who has so many issues I can't wrap my head around it. I came home from a meeting screaming and crying and frustrated... needless to say, I just e-mailed the ladies and took myself off the committee. I can't hold it all together. And no poor old lady needs to be lashed out at because she's an idiot and on any other day I could probably handle her.

All will be ok... but that 15 lbs I'd lost since august? all this ice cream and oreos i'm eating is going to negate that too.

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

I don't think anything I can say will help, but know that I'm praying for you! Hang in there!!!

Lindsay said...

I love you! That's how come I giggled a little when I read this. Curiosity is killing me to know who it could be. It could be any number of people:)Hope you hang in there and if not just come and see me.

Lee Family said...

Love you. *hugs*

Life Happens said...

Sorry you are having a tough time. I hope this will be a better week for you. Hang in there :)