Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Show and Tell: Boutiful Baskets Edition

If you live in Utah, Idaho, Washington, Arizona or Nevada you have got to check out Bountiful Baskets Food Co-op. It is seriously the coolest thing since sliced bread! :)

Look at all the fruits


and veggies


Everything in those two pictures was only $15!!!!

They also have cool add on things each week like the "Mexican herb pack" $6.50

And then they also have 9-grain bread $10 for 5 loaves and last time they had tortillas...Oh my those tortillas were HUGE and SO SO SO yummy!

So excited to get my basket this weekend! In the meantime... Be sure to check out what the rest of the class is showing!

13 comments:

Jana said...

YUM, that looks delicious

Anonymous said...

Looks VERY yummy! Lately I've been getting fruit and veg at our farmers' market. I just get what every looks beautiful and challenge myself to find good ways to use it all.

Kristin said...

Oh wow, I would love a food co-op like that! Yum, yum!

The Hopeful Elephant said...

OH my goodness! I am so jealous. We get a farm box here that has only veggies mostly and not near as much...and it's twice that much! I want to move! ;)

Anonymous said...

We had something like this here but the nearest delivery point closed. Sigh. So cheap and it made us discover new veggies and fruits ! Your basket seems gigantic !

Anonymous said...

OMG those look so incredible!! I'm so jealous! We have one or two co-ops here, but since I'm in IN, they only go from May to October like our Farmers Market. I love the idea because it forces you to be creative and try new things. Plus, I'm drooling over the thought of the mexican herb pack and the tortillas. ::dddroooollll::

Lee Family said...

Don't you just love Bountiful Baskets. We've been getting them for around 3 months now. I'm glad they have it there for you guys now.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

You're making me want to move. That produce looks amazing.

Anonymous said...

Nothing like fresh fruit and veggies to make you feel hungry, all looks delish!

ICLW
#101
http://thegalwho.wordpress.com/

daega99 said...

Yum! Now I want some roasted vegs for dinner.....

ICLW
http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/

Life Happens said...

Wow, what a deal! All looks so yummy and healthy!

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to join a coop for so long! Wow, that looks great, I should look into that this weekend.

Anonymous said...

your basket looks much more "bountiful" than my last one did. I passed on this weeks basket ... all I really wanted was the Strawberries anyway LOL