Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Grand Surprise Plans!

Well I had grand plans of getting posts done on all the wonderful things I got from Hannah who was my secret pal for March, the fun we've been having cleaning up the house, yard, and shaving Tuffy, getting to go to my niece's dance recital, and getting John to write the review of his pans from csnstores. However, John surprised me with a little overnight getaway to Vegas so I'm off to pack. We had talked about going down for a day, but this will be nice! I will be internet free for at least the next 36 hours. I don't know where we're staying and I must say I'm THRILLED by the surprise factor! It's not very often that one of us can keep a secret long enough to surprise the other! Now I have ALL kind of things to post about when I get back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Vegas!!! Have a great time!

Life Happens said...

Have fun!!! What happens in Ve.gas, will hopefully end up on your blog!

bibc said...

oh enjoy! you deserve it :)

PCOSChick said...

Vegas?! What a great surprise...have fun :)