Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Negative

Well John spent WAY too much money on pregnancy tests only for us to see "not pregnant" on it this morning. A call is in to the Dr. to see what's next. I'll be honest... my hopes were up really high this time. Higher than I'm even admiting to myself. (However everyone I told today (see below) added their "We thought you were, too, this month!" C'est la vie...) I'm a little defeated. And I didn't do a very good job of faking it today. WAY too many people asked what was wrong. (raises water glass) "Here's to moving on!"

6 comments:

Nicole said...

*hugs*

Mrs. B said...

I'm sorry you didnt get your positive. I hope you get the BFP you guys desprately want soon!!

Feliz4life said...

I understand the feeling....we have a pregnancy test fund;)

Amy Lynn Schuch said...

My husband and I just went through that last month. It's so hard when all you want is that "positive" test and none of them cooperate! Best of luck to you in the baby-making dept., and try not to lose heart.

Mom said...

My heart aches for you and John. I pray for you every night, and send you all my love.

Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.