Here's a little about me/plans for the future.
- I'm almost 27 (next week! ahhh!)
- I have PCOS and Endo.
- I have horrible allergies all summer long thanks to the continuous blooming season and dry air here in the desert! (I'm contemplating buying stock in Kleenex!)
- I've been married for 7 years! (yes i was just a baby myself when we got married...but I wouldn't have it any other way now!)
- I'm currently in the middle of a job search, this is the last week before I have to sign my contract where I've worked for the last 6 years.
- I've been complaining a lot about my place of employment. SORRY! I promise I'll try not to anymore!
- If we move to someplace with IF insurance coverage, we'll proceed with treatments (aka start all over, it has been 5 years)
- If we stay here we will head to the OBGYN here locally and see how far into this process they take us. If that doesn't work, we'll do the 'foster to adopt' route (most likely of an older 4-7 yr old child is what we're thinking).
Life is kinda on hold, at least for this week. We have all kinds of plans we're supposed to have made for travel in July, but everything is still hanging by the "maybe we'll get a job somewhere else" thread. So next weekend we'll be cementing the rest of our summer plans. It will be nice to start making some concrete decisions!
So welcome, stick around awhile, later on this week I'll be hosting my first giveaway ;)