- Being told I'm teaching a 1st 2nd grade SEI split class next year. (How ? I'm not sure yet!)
- Children missing (didn't get off at their bus stop type things) two days in a row.
- Our missing principal (so his wife was having a baby... it is still really difficult when he's gone!)
- Thursday our car dies (yes it's really dead after 11 years and 180,00+ miles it'll take $1800 to fix)
- Friday John fixes what we know is wrong himself (it doesn't work)
- Saturday was spent trying to get the car to St. George (John does good work!)
- Sunday no primary president or pianist in primary... unexpected.
- Today took the day of but spent it at school putting hands on the wall, end of the year Reading Rewards parade, End of year Dibels Report to keep funding for next year, ran to Mesquite to get treats for all of the parties this week, went to St. George after school to move the car to Bob's house after finding out how much it is to fix the car, grocery shopping, and finally coming home... all of this today has been accompanied by the worst headache I've had in a long time.
- This week is the last week of school which means report cards, end of 4th quarter testing, finishing 16 scrapbooks, cleaning our room, getting name tags off desks...etc, etc, etc!
- Students of the Month need to be recognized by Friday... (i'm in charge of making their certificates...)
Now don't get me wrong there have been multiple blessings in all of this, I see them and am extremely grateful for them. It doesn't make it less stressful or easy, but it does help me stay focused on the long term goals.
Needless to say, my next trip to the Dr. probably won't go any better. And I'm sure if I took my blood pressure today it would be THROUGH THE ROOF!
Here's to a new day tomorrow, let's hope things start looking up!